Friday, May 15, 2009

crime in septa

Well septa is in the news again . This time some kids beat up an operator & and on the 75 route some shots are fired . When I hear about incidents like this sometimes I'm suprised other times I'm not . Think about it the economy is horrible & people are desparte .I was thinking about something I read in houston a couple of years ago about operators being attacked their company ended up issuing mace . I'm not ready to recommend that course yet .I think the best course is to stay alert , besides things like this have been happening thoughout the system for years . It's just more news grabbing now-a-days . Which reminds me dose anybody remember the hammer waving dad ( he'll probably get a gift card to home depot or something ) . Last thing remember : SEPTA HAS EXCELLENT CAMERA'S ON THERE BUSES NOW so no stupid stuff .

1 comment:

  1. If only SEPTA could post the same cameras on Regional Rail trains.

    ReplyDelete