Friday, March 27, 2009

My favorite co-workers

Yesterday I wrote about my favorite passengers , today i'm going to write about my special co-workers , some of which ya'll may already know of . 1 . The operator who's knows they have a big run and comes in barley on time ( 5 points if your late )and then dogs it when they get on route . 2 . The operator who knows they have a busy run but still thinks they have enough time to get something to eat . 3 . The operator who knows they a have a wheelchair bound passenger but passes then up with no evidence the lift is'nt working and won't call control center . 4 The operator who always wave at me ( I see you now go back to driving ) . 5 Operators who always take bathroom breaks . 6 Older operators who they don't have to do there job anymore . I have more but i'll get to them later . Now onto the managers 1. The manager who just gets promoted now feels have to come down on you to prove their job . 2 dispatchers who are not there when you report but still want to give you points for being late . 3 Managers who always go by the book then want a favor . 4 The superintendent that's feels the need to have tons of deputy directors . 5 The managers that wish they were cops when they pull a bus over for something small . 6 managers that want to have an attitude of authority but has tons of stories and a reputation proving otherwise . 7 Managers who feel they don't need to know the job just that they to tell you how to do it . The manager who comforts the passenger with a problem the continues to tell me she's retarted . 9 . managers who play the i'm just doing my job card . 10 Managers who either always wants you to sign something or want your account number . Well that's my list more on the way I have to get ready for my afternoon run & the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment