Wednesday, March 25, 2009

one more thing .............

I find it funny how septa & the union fight change . Today's fight into the 21st century is technology has anyone tried to go twu's website it's horrible www.twulocal234.com first thing is it's so old I think it was there when I got hired 6 years ago . Really twu get it together udate the site come into the new decade . One of the reasons I started this blog is because I hear so many people angry about the system and us as employees are trained to be guarded . So this blog is one way to communicate an idea of mass transit . So next you come across some nasty operator or train conductor , try to remember this blog and write we'll talk about it . Now i'm going to try to rest up for this afternoons battle between traffic a huge ridership , confused but well meaning supervisors .

No comments:

Post a Comment